Works Cars

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Works Cars
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:14:08 -0400
Listers,
I remember seeing a set of photos of a Tiger/Alpine Factory Competition
"Works" car online a while ago. Some of the distinguishing features were
special air block off plates that blocked the horn holes as well as some
"rubber" block offs that were mounted over the hood hinge openings with a
tin ring securing them with the original hinge mounting bolts on the header
(front Body) panel. I never made note of this site when I was there and
wonder if any of you could direct me to that site. It may have been photos
from an auction (NOT EBAY) that were posted.
Any help or insight would be appreciated as I would like to secure the
photos of these original pieces.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.