Re: real tiger

To: MWood24020@aol.com, jimboynton@attbi.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: real tiger
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:07:14 EDT
Along the same thread of this real Tiger thing is a short recollection of
something that happened recently at a car show.

"Ms Moonstone" was sitting under a tree when four guys came up and commented.
It went something like this, "This car shouldn't even be in the show, it's
just a wimpy four cylinder. I'd rather have that six cylinder Mustang across
the
street."

I looked at all of them and was about to dismiss them with contempt, but
instead decided to ask if they knew anything about the car. Let them know that
C.Shelby was involved. One of them said ,"B.S." Out comes the binder, up goes
the
hood followed by , "How'd you get that engine in there, it looks like factory
work." Finally convinced them that it was indeed a factory original.

The rest of they day they kept coming back and bringing friends, from the
sounds of the conversations that followed, they had memorized all the content
of
my show binder.

400 cars at the show, one Tiger, one of 3 Judges awards, first in class and a
Merchants award and finally a true and amusing experience to remember.

Dr. Moonstone AKA Sean

P.S. Have started on disc two with the Playmate of the Year from August 1965
article and pictures (Pink Tiger) and have already received a couple of old
and hard to find magazine articles. Thanks