Re: radiator-shroud seal

To: Chris Hill <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Subject: Re: radiator-shroud seal
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 11:28:44 -0700
Chris,

I have been using a sticky back thick foam weather seal from Home Depot
directly between my electric fan and the radiator.  The thick foam
"rubber" prevents any damage to the radiator from dragging of the rubber
across the fins from differential movement or vibration, it just
deflects across it's thickness.  Lasts fine in the environment.  Buy the
thick "expensive" stuff.  This is no place to save $1. Been fine for 3
years.

My $.02

steve

--