RE: Build dates for Tigers

To: VegasLegal@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Build dates for Tigers
From: bmelusky@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:12:27 -0400
 If not, could anyone provide a correct or approximate build date for my car:
B382000975.

> The date states "10SEPT1965".  Thus, it appears safe to say that this
>relatively early MK1a was produced after 9/10/65.   on the lot of Walker Dodge
>in Van Nuys (August, 1966),
 Bob,

The "Jensen Date" for your car according to BoN is 11/29/65.  The assembled
Alpine bodies were shipped to Jensen to be modified for Tiger use.  The bodies
were shipped back to the Rootes line for assembly.

Bob Melusky