Battery wood

To: Tigers Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery wood
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:18:39 -0400
Andy,

The bar of wood on the frame rail of my car seems to be solid pine with
no finish. It could be treated, I don't know. The dimensions are 10 3/8"
by 7/8" and a little less than 1/2' thick. I took it off before I had
the painted.

As I've griped before about, it's surprising what a painter will spray
when it shouldn't be. I left on my V.I.N plate, and taped over it. The
imbecile with the spray gun removed the tape, and sprayed over it. I'm
still finding bits of deep canyon red on the plate, and a little of the
Rootes stenciling came off with the paint.

Rande Bellman
B382000048LRXFE