2 questions

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 questions
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:47:07 -0700
Listers,

1)    I'm about to give up on my LAT repro hood and the paint gun is waiting.
Anyone have a decent round corner hood they'd sell and could bring it to T.U.
Tahoe?  Replies offlist, thanks.

2)    Any reason not to use my old wiring harness?  There's one short fried
section on the white fuel pump lead and a number of the connectors are pretty
groaty, but if I replace them.....???  Nothing seems messed with and the
wiring is all quite pliable.

                       Chris