Instrument problem

Subject: Instrument problem
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:39:02 -0400
Listeners,

When I took my car out for a spin I found that the temp gauge almost pegged
at 250F! After a stress filled moment I also found the gas gauge on full
when I know the car was not. Both needles seem to follow one another and did
fall back to what I thought to be reasonable and accurate readings but this
lasted only for a short time before they both went on the rise again. This
has happened before but not quite this bad. I did just have an ammeter
installed which seems to be working fine along with my Tach, Any Ideas?
Ground maybe? Where should I start to look? As always thanx in advance!

Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE