RE: Alternater Bracket

To: "'Wally Menke'" <wallym@ozemail.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Alternater Bracket
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:07:48 -0400
Wally
        Doug Jennings at Tiger Auto in Dayton, Ohio had a vendor that sand
casted some new alternator brackets.   I do not know if he still makes them.

        I fabricated my own alternator bracket when I did this conversion,
but it is not like the MKII bracket.  The alternator sits on top of the
bracket.   I have some drawings of the bracket I made if your interested in
a different approach than the MKII bracket.

Ron Fraser