Fakes

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fakes
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:58:02 -0700
Several people have correctly pointed out concerns, well maybe more than
concerns, on the authenticity of several "Tigers" on EBay lately.  Why
does the red car have the spare in the Alpine location, why is there no
battery in the trunk, etc.

There is a blue "Tiger" offered with pictures, not enough for us to tell
it is a Real Tiger, but the owner has a TAC certificate and sticker,
that in quick order will tell those who don't know the origin of their
cars, that this is the Real Deal.

Is this, Much To Do About Nothing?  Well No, as some of the recent EBay
offerings are Fakes.

Some say Fakes are rare, but in the last week, well you decide.

Get your car TACed.

At TE/AE United we will have Two Opportunities to let you do this.

Email me and we will schedule you.

Remember, We are Owners, who do not get paid, and at these events, we
are going to have fun also.

Larry