2005 Tiger?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2005 Tiger?
From: "Stuart Brennan" <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:54:33 -0400
I think we are starting to get the right idea here.  In order for the
Tiger nameplate to survive, it would have had to attract a sufficient
volume of customers.  And in order to do that, it would have had to
appeal to more than the lunatic fringe like us.  So I'm sure we would
have had the Tiger 2+2, the 4 door Tiger, the downsized Tiger II (as in
Mustang II) econobox as a late reaction to fuel costs, and probably a
couple fancier versions of generic sedans.  Only then, might an original
Tiger flavored retromobile, but lacking the original's raw edge, have a
chance to reappear.

Pardon my pessimism.

Stu