Re: Gano Radiator Filter Tip

To: ssage@socal.rr.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gano Radiator Filter Tip
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:41:15 -0700
Steve,

I think my comment must not have been clear enough.  When I said "Does
not come apart in service.", I was intending to commend it's capture
security as a structural unit. "In service" means when pressurized and
filtering, even partially clogged - as opposed to the plastic unit that
DOES come apart while "in service".

Sorry if that was not clear.

Steve

--