Re: Tiger article - Classics Magazine

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>, CE25593@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger article - Classics Magazine
From: Russ Maddock <sunbeammadd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:13:17 +1000 (EST)
I can't imagine Martyn Morgan-Jones would have any
bias towards Austin-Healeys. He's very much a Rootes
man.

He used to be editor for the Imp Club's magazine. He's
also written the odd book on Imps.

http://www.theimpclub.co.uk/articles/davrian.html

Russ

 --- Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com> wrote: > Bob,
agree, but I guess there are too many Brits