Re: Tiger article - Classics Magazine

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Re: Tiger article - Classics Magazine
From: CE25593@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:54:37 EDT
Classics is a British magazine.  There are 6 pages in color giving a brief
history of each make.  The cover also features the Tiger and Healey 3000.  Of
course the Tiger is in the lead.  The closing sentence was:

"To my mind, the Healey has the edge in terms of looks but the Tiger claws
back the deficit because of its wonderful V8...it's a draw!"  author - Martyn
Morgan-Jones

I'm not sure exactly how you put a 6-cyl Healey in the same league with a V8
Tiger (289 in this case).  Must be some of that British logic:)

Bob Haynes, San Diego
B382000793