2nd call: Texas Hill Country Jensen/Sunbeam tour

To: <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 2nd call: Texas Hill Country Jensen/Sunbeam tour
From: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@txucom.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:28:30 -0500
I would like to hear from anyone interested in participating in a
Sunbeam/Jensen driving tour through the Texas hill country later this fall.
If you're one of the 22 folks already on my "Texas" distribution already,
you should have received an email directly from me earlier this evening and
can ignore this request.

I will be launching an online survey form soon for those on my distribution,
to gather input for planning the structure of the weekend's activities.

Stephen Waybright - Houston, TX
gswaybright@txucom.net