AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE(TIGPINE?) FOR SALE

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Alpine List"
Subject: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE(TIGPINE?) FOR SALE
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:46:43 -0500
 Hi Mayf - I prefer calling my car a TIGPINE as there is much more Tiger
content than Alpine. I have carefully preserved the Alpine Ident plate held
on by it's original rivets. you can almost see them in this picture.
http://www.djezpics.net/ezpics/slinger/AUTO_TIGER_AT_DILLARD.JPG

Regards Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers