Hella H4

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hella H4
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:36:59 -0400
I agree that these are incredible lights.  A friend had them on his
BMW2002 years back.  The low beam cutoff is really sharp.  Draw a line
on a wall, and all below is illuminated, and all above isn't.  Great for
fog and rain.  The beam kicks up a bit on the right side so you can see
the edge of the road without blinding oncoming traffic.

My friend also had what looked like a pair of driving lights on the car,
but they were really aircraft landing lights, that he could also flash
with the turn signal lever. That really got some attention.  He got a
reply  when he flashed at a local traffic helicopter one time.

Stu