RE: Side vents

To: <VegasLegal@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Side vents
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:08:15 -0400
Hi Bob. I just went through this on my rebuild and decided to not use them.
However, Larry Paulick did a nice job with his and if you look cafefully at
his articles on Tigers United, you can make out what he did. Apparently the
option did not include a trim and is just a cutaway that is sealed to the
wheel well and sloped  to not pool water. Robin Young