Re: Cooling System Success at Last!

To: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Cooling System Success at Last!
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:16:39 -0600
Hi Tod,
If your temperature gauge is reading high, and your fuel gauge also appears to
read high (i.e. it says there's 8 gallons in the tank when there really are only
5), then check the output of the "instrument voltage stabilizer" that supplies
the
power to those two gauges. If it's higher than 10 volts, then your problem is
there and not in the senders or gauges.

Theo