Re: Steering rack cover clamps

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Steering rack cover clamps
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 09:21:07 -0700
Piece o' cake, Mate:
Moss Motors, parts number 263-230 ($1.50--clamp, large) and 262-200
($0.65--clamp, small) in their Sprite and Midget catalog. 1-800-667-7872.
I'm also told Subaru clamps will fit--if you've GOT to fulfill the
'three days, drive 100 miles' quota,  you can drive to the T.O. Subaru
dealer, hassle with the parts clerk and, in the event that they really
do have clamps that will fit (in stock, no less), balance your time and
the money spent against the shipping cost of just ordering the clamps
from Moss direct :-)  Mind you, 'the quest' is infinitely more
satisfying, but....

Regards
David Sosna