Getting Your Tiger TACed

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Your Tiger TACed
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:43:42 -0700
Hi Guys.  The TE/AE United is coming up soon, and we will be TACing
Tigers on 2 days during this event.

The TACing event will be held on Saturday September 27th, starting at 5
PM at the Drive-In, and on Sunday September 28th at 10 AM at the
Autocross.  This will be in the Harrisburg/Hearshey, Pa area.  Nice time
of the year, and Wow, what a series of fun stuff to do, people to meet,
and things to see.

If you are already coming to United, this is a No-Brainer, and if you
can't make the event, you All are welcome to have your car TACed.

This includes non TE/AE members.  You will get a chance to meet fellow
Tiger owners, and see the value of the Club from Guys like yourself.
Only gentle arm twisting from Big Al,  Just Kidding.

FYI, the TAC Inspectors are fellow Tiger Owners, who do this for free,
because they want ot give back something to fellow owners.  Well it is
not Free, as They Do Spend their own Time, and Money to travel to events
to do this, so You are getting a dedicated fellow owners time and
personal money to help You.  For the Inspectors it's not free, just a
dedication to Tiger'ing.

If you want to know more, know the fees, or just sign up now for your
custom place in the inspection line, email me off lists and we will get
you going.

Larry