Lime Rock Vintage Weekend

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock Vintage Weekend
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:24:20 -0400
Hi Folks:

The Labor Day weekend is approaching, so that means that the big Lime
Rock Vintage Festival is just a couple weeks away!  BMW appears to be
the featured marque, but there's always plenty for British fans to drool
over.  There'll be track action on Friday, Saturday, and Monday.  What's
on Sunday?  They can't race because of the nearby church, so they have a
giant all day Concours.  And there's a flea market and vendor section
that's open all weekend. It's a great show.  For details, see:

 http://www.limerock.com <http://www.limerock.com/>

Added note:  Barring a last minute business trip, Steve Silverstein will
be running the restored Ex-Sports Car Forum Don Sesslar F-Production
National Championship Alpine this weekend.

I hope to be there, but which day will be decided at the last minute, to
optimize the weather, along with work and family schedules.  Whenever
you go, it will be a great time. I hope to see you there!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional Rep.