RE: Major annoyances over minor substances

To: "'Tom Witt '" <wittsend@jps.net>,
Subject: RE: Major annoyances over minor substances
From: Todd Gifford <tgifford@dee-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:27:44 -0500
Tom:
I just got a can of exact code 39 Carnival Red from Tower Paints
(920-235-6520 -- Oshkosh Wisconsin) --- this was per a thread I found on the
forum of tigersunited.com that was posted about a year ago.  The article was
about getting code 86 Forrest Green, but I called them for Red, and these
guys know what they are doing.
I called as asked for Code 39 Carnival Red for a 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, and the
guy said, "yep, have that in stock", without even looking in their system.
I challenged him on the correctness of what they were going to send me since
he answered so fast.  He indicated that yes, this is for the Sunbeam Tiger,
and this Carnival Red was only used on that car, only for the Sunbeam Tiger.
About $20 and 2 days later, I got the can of #39 Carnival Red.
Their stock carnival red they had is lacquer.  If you want enamel, etc...
there would probably be a short lead time.

Todd