My Tigers for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: My Tigers for sale
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:43:14 EDT
I'm sorry to say that I am going to put our two Tigers up for sale. They are
both 1966 MK1A's. One is a "parts" car, or a MAJOR project car. The other one
has been restored and has won several first place awards at various shows.
This even though there are a few things on the car that haven't been completely
finished, yet. The "finished" car's 260 engine, clutch, and transmission have
all been completely rebuilt, as have the brakes, etc. The car has the correct
original equipment, including remote oil filter, generator, AC air cleaner
(chrome), power brake booster (restored), radiator, header tank, fan shroud,
exhaust manifolds, etc, etc, The car also has a completely restored correct
hardtop. It is also equipped with Traction Masters, a LAT 79 (I think) hood. It
is
painted black with gold stripes like the Shelby GT350H I used to own years ago.
Also included is a brand new dashboard that is absolutely gorgeous, but has
not been installed, yet. The wiring harness is also all new.
The VIN number is: B382001828LRXFE. I would like to get about $22,500 for the
whole package, including a lot of other parts. If any one is interested,
E-mail me directly, please. I can send photos as attachments if wanted, also I
could send a CD with about 175-200 photos of restoration, etc.
The car is located just outside of Buffalo, NY.
 Thanks for your time. This has not been an easy decision to make, but it is
something that I have to do.

                   Bob Lerch
                   B382001828LRXFE