RE: RE Calipers follow up

To: "'Bill Lawrence'" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE Calipers follow up
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:19:36 -0400
Bill
        The caliper bleeder screw size is 3/8 x 24
The speed bleeder looks like a good product depending on the price.

To do single person brake bleed without this product all you need to do is
run the bleeder hose up above the caliper or cylinder a few inches and
secure it there.  You then have a column of brake fluid to flow back when
you release the pedal.

Ron Fraser