RE: Carb problems?

To: "'Scott Hutchinson'" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb problems?
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:18:02 -0400
Scott
        Did you check the float level and do you have good fuel supply?
You can visually check the action of the accelerator pump by looking down
the carb.   Check for fuel flow and duration by the throttle position.   You
may not have the correct pump cam or it maybe in the wrong mounting
position.

At mid rpm and up the main metering jets and power valve are supplying all
the fuel.   It's possible the power valve is not functioning or is the wrong
number.

Hope this helps
Ron Fraser