World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:18:44 -0700
I have been promising an update for some time and now it is done. I have
used a different, for me, method of showing the pictures. The old way was
one page per pix but that makes for lots of pages. Now I used a method where
I put categories of photos on a single page and fixed it so you can jump
around. Tell me which is better. This method does require some small amount
of time for each page to load, but, heck most of ya'll have DSL or cable
broadband anyway...not me ;^{. Love to hear from you all, both good and bad.
Enjoy the update!

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/    gets you to the front door

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/alpine.htm   gets you to the World's
Fastest Sunbeam wannabie page directly

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/aug2003.htm  connects you directly with
the updates.

Hopefully everyting works.

mayf, trundling off to bed in a moment or 2...