RE: Tiger heater valve

To: ron fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tiger heater valve
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:14:48 -0600
I used a 1981 Honda Civic valve, complete with the piece of control
cable that goes through the firewall - except that the mounting location
I picked (near the stock location on the Ware strut) probably won't
allow the other end of the cable to reach the dash lever hardware
without some extension piece. I just set the valve more-or-less where I
want it from under the hood, then go drive.

Theo