suspension problems

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: suspension problems
From: "J RANNEY" <jjranney@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:03:03 +0000
I have a 1967 Mark1A Tiger. I am wondering if any one has any ideas why my
Tiger sits low on the right front. Just looking at everything, the parts
look o.k. , nothing broken. I thought maybe I had a broken spring. Any ideas
are greatly appreciated. I am also looking for a oil dipstick for my 260. If
anyone has a sorce for that, again greatly appreciated. Thanks to all . Jeff

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup