What we are

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: What we are
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:53:51 -0500
"I won't bother commenting on some of the, shall
we say, conceptually challenged opinions out there"

                              Dr. Palmer

 Gee, that's big of you, how understanding.   Yes, its true some us may be
conceptually challenged and it is a shame we express opinions on this list.
Then there are others who are  pompous windbags .   The trick is discerning
which group you belong to.   Oh well, time to move on.

                                   Jeff