Re: Damn Brake Light Switch

To: ssage@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Damn Brake Light Switch
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:45:05 -0800
I was actually thinking of using an old door light switch for it.  I've
got one and it has a very light spring mechanism.  I actually have two
Rootes factory original GT ones, but thought I'd use one from another car!

I'm not sure I understand about the wires in the passenger compartment.
Are there two leads that will complete the circuit?  If so, what about the
wires next to the hydraulic switch?  Do they need to be connected?  Left
separate?  Any idea what colors these extra wires are?  My wiring harness
is from a very late SV Alpine - though it is in a S3 body.

Jay