Re: Engine wiring

To: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Engine wiring
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:03:02 -0800
James,

While solutions to the home made modifications are not readily
available, the entire wiring diagram(s) are available, in color, at
TigersUnited.com / Rootes Resources / Workshop Manual, under the Section
N, Electrical Equipment.  The direct link is:
http://www.tigersunited.com/wsm/wsmN35.asp
Click on the small pic for the Big One that can be printed.  Be sure to
pick the correct page for your model (Mk I, Mk IA, Mk II)

There are also articles and discussions about wiring in the Technical
Tips sections, and the "Mail List Threads" older posts.

For detailed factory part numbers, the Rootes Tiger Parts List has the
exact section for electrics downloadable as a PDF file, as well as the
entire list, if you like.

Good Luck,

Steve

--