Giving Thanks

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Giving Thanks
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:14:31 -0800
Listers,

Today should be the one you consider all the things, people, and deeds
that have made your life better, and give thanks for that fortune.
Additionally, it is a good time to consider how your own future actions
can bring happiness to others, that your deeds may be included in their
gratitude list.

I wish to personally recognize the efforts of the many Tiger and Alpine
owners who have contributed to the ongoing improvement in our shared
resource, TigersUnited.com.   Without their generous support with good
wishes and contributed published materials we could not exist.  The
thanks goes to them, from myself, and, hopefully, from those who benefit
from their efforts.

While I would like to name them all individually, for the most part they
are modest people who just want to help their fellow enthusiasts.  If
you want their names, look at our contributors.

Remember to remove Sunbeam "hand coatings" prior to turkey carving.  :-)

Steve Laifman

--
-----

Steve Laifman