RE: need more Info Please

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: need more Info Please
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:33:11 -0700
As has been remarked before: If you reply to a posting, then You MUST
edit the original text included with your reply so that the line "Ed!t
your repl!es" no longer appears in what you're sending out. The idea
behind this is to cut down on the list bandwidth by cutting down on
needless re-sending of previously distributed messages.

Theo