RE: need more Info Please

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need more Info Please
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:23:02 -0800
Scott,
 This is the umpteenth time I have replied back to the sender AND the list and
my post never gets on the list. It used to work before but now?????? Maybe
I've been band from the list or something (too many post about TAC and rivets
I guess).

 Anyway, IF you didn't receive my reply I just wanted to confirm what Roland
said. My Tiger had the tag attached to one of the rearend cover bolts. It is
in the number of teeth on the ring and the pinion, so you have to do the math.
Hope you find it.
Tom Witt B9470101