Re: Fuel Pump Safety Switch

To: wgoebner@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Safety Switch
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:43:30 -0800
Hope this doesn't come through twice.  I forgot to edit the trailer
off of my initial try.

I  have both kinds in my Cobra wired in series.  I also ran the
fuel pump voltage connection through a relay to limit the current
through these devices.  I included a fuse in the circuit too.

I bought the inertia switch from Pegasus, BTW.  Don't recall where
I got the oil pressure switch or the relay, but most of the usual
suppliers-
Summit, JEGS, etc. stock them.  They all came with generic wiring
instructions.

Roland