Re: Desktop Smiths Clock

To: gharlowe@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Desktop Smiths Clock
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 08:40:15 -0800
Graham,

Smashing good looks, but not as original.  Must be battery (small) not
12 volt.  Face different than original, bezel appears thicker.  For $39
it would still make a good desk clock, or a replacement for your Lagonda
(9-).  Pictures on TigersUnited.com download PDF Dealer Catalog:

http://www.tigersunited.com/parts_service/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp

Mk I clock has numbers radially aligned, and only at 12, 3, 6, and 9 -
Mk IA, Mk II has vertical numbers more like pictured.  Time and timing
adjust external front knob and screwdriver slot on all.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman