Balancer clearance

To: "'jetbike@worldlynx.net'" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Subject: Balancer clearance
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:48:24 -0500
I agree with Bob there is no clearance issues as ALL of the mass is aft of
the front face of the balancer. Not sure I would want to run an OLD HP
balancer though I would probably want to 'upgrade' to a modern performance
one.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.