Classic Motorsports

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic Motorsports
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:52:57 -0500
I went to Virginia Int'l Raceway (VIR) this summer to search for a Formula
Ford at the vintage races and bumped into and met a few fellow list members.
Quite a number of Tigers there.  Met John Webber whose car was sitting next
to mine on the assembly line, Dan Fitzgerald, Funbeam Chuck and a few
others.  John was there to do an article for Classic Motorsports magazine
about Ford V8 powered sports cars - the GT350, the Cobra, the Tiger, and a
TVR.

The article just came out in the latest issue.  When comparing the four cars
the one that came out on top was the Tiger (Cobra just too expen$sive).

I haven't read the whole article, but I don't think the author mentioned any
prejudice going into the article ;-)...

Chris