Re: Classic Motorsports

To: chris@cthompson.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:32:41 -0800
My copy of Classic Motorsports arrived in the mail yesterday.  I
recommend
getting a copy of the magazine just for this article alone.  Of course it
would
have been even better if a picture of the Cobra featured in the article
rather than
the Hertz GT350 had been on the cover!  Perhaps you could speak to Mr.
Webber on behalf of us deprived snake owners?

Roland