rear springs

Subject: rear springs
From: cobmeister <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:19:28 -0700
Hey Kent, Hey Gang,

At last! A question I can chime in on, Tigerless wretch that I am...

A few years back I did put new VB springs on Tigger and the handling
improvement was immediate and huge. The quality from VB was fine.

But! They jerked me around something awful with phony "will ship" and "did
ship" info before finally REALLY shipping them to me.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevy Coupe (350/350), '66 Morgan Plus 4 Four-seat Roadster, '89 Alfa
Romeo Spider (for sale), '67 Sunbeam Alpine (owner once more)