289 Flywheel Question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 289 Flywheel Question
From: "Doug Ferrell" <DXF@srskansas.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:50:11 -0600
Hi, listers. I have a 289 (6-bolt bellhousing) in my Tiger. What is the
number of teeth on the flywheel? Is it 164 teeth, perhaps? The reason I
ask is that I would like to install a mini high-torque starter, and Ford
Motorsport's version won't fit a 164 tooth flywheel.

Thank you!
Doug Ferrell
B9473386

Doug Ferrell
Commodity Programs Consultant
Kansas Dept. of SRS, Food Distribution Services
915 SW Harrison, DSOB, Room 681 W
Topeka, Kansas  66612-1505
Phone:(785) 368-8115; Fax:(785) 296-6960
Email: DXF@srskansas.org
http://www.srskansas.org/ISD/ees/commodities.htm
"Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You"

Email Confidentiality Statement: This message and accompanying
documents are
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
2510-2521, and
contain information intended for the specific individual(s) only. This
information is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent
responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the
taking of any
action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have
E-mail, and delete
the original message.