Wheels and tires

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels and tires
From: "Brad Huff" <huffb@avalon.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:06:11 -0600
I'm getting ready to purchase new wheels and tires for my Mk 1A and I'm
curious as to what the group thinks is best for a car that will be driven only
on the street. I would however like to have speed rated tires for that
occasional burst down the back roads. I am considering the panasport wheels
but I'm not sure what size. I have mentioned the 16" size to a few of my
friends and they didn't particularly like the "west coast" look. The car has
LAT70's on it now but I am limited on what I can find for 13" tires. I do not
want to do any cutting on the fenders.Thank you.-Brad