Re: Grilling question - OFFICIAL NOTICE OF JUDGEMENT -

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Grilling question - OFFICIAL NOTICE OF JUDGEMENT -
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:41:07 -0800
OFFICIAL NOTICE!

Oyez!

Whereas one Thomas (Tom) Witt has publicly announced his intention to
counterfeit a "Tiger",
and since the statement further identifies the "donor" hardware as an
unspecified "BBQ" of
uncertain pedigree, and other similar horrific claims of the past:

Let it be proclaimed that M. Witt has publicly proclaimed his desire to
perform reprehensible
unnatural acts, and is a self proclaimed potential forger of valuable
historic artifacts  and antiquities
with intent to deceive.

It is the final judgment of this Tribunal, convened under Department of
Motherland Security, that
M. Witt has violated all bounds of human decency and social values.

All present shall signify their dismay by stoning M. Witt, and any
forged hardware, until the
combined pile of stones, "BBQ's", and Witt components shall reach at
least 3 meters in height.

So it is written, so it shall be done. Note, this penalty judgment does
not preclude further action
being considered by the WBBQOO (World BBQ Owners Organization), and others.

The Right Honorable Simian Farthswiggle, presiding.

<9-)

Tom Witt wrote:

>Gerhard,
> Actually Sunbean did/does make grills. In fact, Sunbeam was way ahead of
>Mazda with their rotary...., powered spits. Remember that if this is a
>non-production Sunbeam that 500 will have to be made for homoligation
>purposes before you can compete in any Cook-Off competition. Regardless, to
>each his own. Who knows, tommorrow I may consider turning my BBQ into a
>Tiger.
>Tom Witt B9470101

-
-----