Re: Grilling question - OFFICIAL NOTICE OF JUDGEMENT -

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, wittsend@jps.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grilling question - OFFICIAL NOTICE OF JUDGEMENT -
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:09:44 EST
Whew! I thought for a moment I was going to be stoned. Scary thought! (I make
tombstones for a living and still consider myself as being in the stone age.)
This was one of my many crazy thoughts in trying to not have this poor,
little, red fellow, crushed. I have had sooooo much positive (really!) feedback
on
this grill, that I just might actually do it. I'll keep you posted if it comes
together. I gave away my old deck lids so, I'll need one. 14 degrees at night
yet, too early to grill and .....wait. I just had a thought. What if I
develope the idea of having a grill in the truck so you could grill on your way
the next fine gathering? Any takers?