Re: wiper switch

To: J & E Motors <j&e@ontis.com>
Subject: Re: wiper switch
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:54:08 -0800
Steve,

TigersUnited.com shows the Electrical Schematics, in wiring color, for
Tiger Mk I, IA, and II.  The larger size picture
<http://www.tigersunited.com/wsm/tt-elecdiaI.asp> clearly shows the
switch and motor, although it appears the arrow for the "screen wiper
switch" is pointed to the wiper motor.

The brown wire connects terminal 3 to the wiper motor, and the
brown/yellow wire connects terminal 2 to the wiper motor.  The black
wire goes to earth (ground) and the green wire carries power all over
the place from the fuse block.

Sorry the arrow may be pointing to the wiper motor, rather than the
switch, but the shapes are correct.

Steve

--
-----