Re: test

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: test
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:03:51 -0800
Theo, (and Jim)

While what you say is true for a "reply", quoting a posting. I think
that Jim's issue was he did not see his own postings on the list.

The assumption of whether it was a reply, with the "killer addition", or
an original post is mute. An "original" posting would not have the added
statements, a "reply" would.

Maybe Jim can clarify whether he is discussing an original posting, or a
reply with the flagged auto-x message?

Steve

--
-----