hardtop rear mount

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: hardtop rear mount
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 01:24:39 -0700
Hey guys,
     Got a buddy that needs a right rear whachamacallit for his hardtop, so he
can keep his hair pretty on the way to Suni.  I'm talking about the chromed
bracket with the (cone-shaped?) pin that fits into the front of the trunk
hinge and holds the back of the hardtop down (kind of).  I didn't know they
were sided, but he says he thinks they are.  At any rate, if anyone has one
they could part with, please let me know offlist and I'll negotiate.  Thanks
!!

                        Chris Hill