Re: hardtop rear mount

To: Chris Hill <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Subject: Re: hardtop rear mount
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:09:07 -0700
Chris,

I did see a set on eBay Motors (if they are still there).

TigersUnited.com, in the "Online Resources Section" under "Commercial
Links: Sunbeam Specific Resources" lists a Dutch firm, "Sunbeam Classic
Spares". They carry both Tiger and Alpine parts Their "Sunbeam Catalog
Page" is hot-linked on the TU web site:

<http://www.rootesparts.com/id103.htm>

You can always get it from the TU web page.

Although they do not specifically list that part (the trunk hinge/pin
hole is listed) they may have a source. Their chrome parts are cast from
chrome on brass, not a zinc alloy, and look to be of excellent quality.
They accept US credit cards ( pricing, converted by credit card company
at good rates), and they ship to US.

Remember to tell the owner, Arnoud Malherbe, that TigersUnited.com
recommended him.

Steve

--
-----