PVC spacer plate

To: "tiger forum" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: PVC spacer plate
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:57:50 -0400
 Hello all this is my first post, I have a 1966 tiger Mk1A # B382001158.
I'm running a F4B with a holley 1850 on a 5 bolt 289 hipo and would like to
run a PCV system. I had installed a plastic 1/4 inch thick plate under the
carb that had a PCV tube that I had purchased from pony carburetors, Inc.
but it was of poor quality and cracked at the tube location.
 Is there a metal spacer on the market with a PCV tube that will fit. I was
told that a Boss 302 spacer would work, were they originally metal.
Are the any other ways to get a PVC tube into an F4B.
thanks,Ken