Re: PVC spacer plate

To: Ken Ritacco <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Subject: Re: PVC spacer plate
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:56:12 -0700
Ken,

Both Seam (Moonstone) Ford and I have a lot of genuine Boss 302 1/4 inch
spacer plates.  They are well made, rare, and were purchased for the F4B
use you envision.  I am sure we can make a deal to sell them all to you,
as they work just fine - if you do not mind cutting a hole in your hood
for the air cleaner sides to stick thru.  (9-)

The ORIGINAL Edelbrock F4B TIGER version solution was to drill out the
front left air runner boss (left blank in normal production) and install
a right angle hose connect to the PCV hose.

Other solutions are to replace the bottom carb base plate with a
universal 600 CFM model that already has a port in it. Don't sweat the
slightly larger butterfly valves, as they to not reach the smaller 1848
choke, and are the same as the 1859 choke.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman